AXTech has a staff of engineers capable of designing of any kind of lifting-related equipment. In addition, our experienced service department will respond promptly to your service requirements and may help with field works such as testing and commissioning of new or modified equipment, or with maintenance and repairs. Our telephone service help-desk is always on hand to assist with fast remedies, and our service engineers are prepared to travel anywhere in the world.
AXTech performs the following services:
- Engineering Services
- Upgrade of existing equipment and systems
- Strength calculation of structures and machinery
- Installation and Commissioning of lifting and material handling systems
- Development and supervision of testing procedures and sea trials
- Supervision of installation
- Certification / recertification of lifting devices
- Training Courses
- Onshore and offshore training of operating and maintenance personnel.
- Repair, Maintenance and Spare Parts Supply worldwide
- Troubleshooting of lifting and material handling systems and of all makes of components
- Maintenance (overhaul) and repair of winches, pumps, and other hydraulic/electrical/ mechanical units
- Development of periodic maintenance programmes
- Long-term service agreements
- Recertification of lifting equipment
- Advice on, and performance of preservation and storage protection programmes.
- Rental of equipment: HPU’s, Spooling winches, Wire lubrication systems, Tensiometers, Load-Cells ++. (Contact us for details)
- Inspection and Certification of wire ropes. We have certified operators and equipment for NDT (Non-destructive testing) of steel wire ropes (MRT- magnetic rope testing)